At it again!

Reaction score
Started here http://www.gardenpon...4041#entry34041, and quickly abandoned the idea of a pond mostly because we didnt own our home and it became really clear that without modifying a few things I'd never get the results I wanted. LOTS of things have changed and im going to give it another go (this time with some unlikely support).

Well 2 years later and I'm back at it again. My wife said last wednesday that she wanted a "water garden" for mothers day. (I think she saw it on HGTV?)! I had a pile of bricks on my lot and found a heck of a deal on pond liner (10x10' 45mil 29.99 at ollies) plus a remnant of carpet from our den when we had it redone, and presto new 6'x6'x20" water garden. BUT I purchased 3 more liners at that price and the garden is on our brick patio near the edge so I can put an overflow into a pond. I'll take pics the next time the sun is up as it's been cloudy the last few days. I'll be planning the pond for a few days and I'll need a stretch of stream maybe 20' long before I can dig the actual pond because of our geothermal hvac system.

Anyone pruning their pond? I'd be really happy to pay shipping for a few unwanted plants to help my wife along with her lil project while I work on my future zen space.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
go to lowes or google garden centers in your area and there is a great pet and fish world not far from you

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
had to remember the name it is called fin and feather and they have a websight and there is also richmond pond supplies 9200 stoney point parkway and also fish world

Ask a Question