sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
thanks I will tell Glenn now as he is on face book now as I guess the plant is on shutdown this week can be the only reason he is on this time of the day

Reaction score
Seeing this makes me glad I live in central texas. My fish stay outside year round, no special treatment for them. The pond itself was enough, I wouldn't want to have to build all that other stuff.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Great video, KoiGuy, and beautiful fish. Can I ask a color question? Do the babies (fry) keep their color as they grow, or does it change? The little black ones with white or orange faces are very unique! I like "different". :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I had seen your other video, too, KoiGuy, but thanks for pointing out the difference in what you took last fall, compared to what was just taken this spring! I enjoyed watching both videos again. Lots of change in color, all very pretty. And, your fish are HUGE! Obviously they are very well taken care of. Thanks again for sharing.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
that sure is true as my black one that I bought because he was black is now that deep orange gold and black .I do have 3 whites that have stayed white and the butterfly that has the strips has not changed color

Ask a Question