addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Got fingers and toes crossed it works for you! I have been wondering how you were doing.

Best wishes for a good outcome!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Gosh - they sure do come up with some weird sounding treatments, don't they? Hope to see you back and posting on a regular basis again soon!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Gosh - they sure do come up with some weird sounding treatments, don't they? Hope to see you back and posting on a regular basis again soon!

Yeah I suppose it does sound a bit weird!

I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone, I'm sure I've missed a lot during my time away.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello Becky it is good to have you back and hopefully on the mend. Modern medicine has so many wonderful new techniques! I am rather new here so it is nice to meet you.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Becky, I am a new guy but love how the group here has supported you. Having had back issues myself in the past, I know what a relief it can be with progress. Praying you continue to mend and can enjoy the pond folks and the ponds again soon.

Thanks @MajorDan! It's such a great community here :) Sorry to hear you've had back problems too, hope it's all manageable. I'm doing pretty well nowadays, been getting out for a decent walk everyday which seems to be helping.

Ask a Question