Can anyone identify this bio fall

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone know what brand this bio fall is? I have done google searches to try to identify it but cant find it anywhere. I thought maybe the "plant or palm tree" design in that top grid was maybe a company logo but I am not having any luck.

Attachments

• stream head.JPG
    stream head.JPG
    382.9 KB · Views: 20
Reaction score
Country
United States
I searched the image on google and it says Oase and took me to this site

Reaction score
Country
United States
I searched the image on google and it says Oase and took me to this site

Yes that's it. Thank you. I don't know why I couldn't find it in google search. I even tried with google images.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just wondering why, is there something you need to replace?
I was just trying to figure out where top get replacement parts (if needed) and wanted to make sure it was all there. I hired a pond builder to build this. Even though I knew nothing about ponds, I started to see problems, and they kept compounding. When it was done it was a complete mess. Turns out the guy was not licensed and his business cards had a fake ROC license number on them.
I discovered all the components (pond liners, pumps, skimmer, bio-fall) were used except one Savio bio fall that was used on a waterfall.
The stream was leaking so bad my yard was flooded. Turns out he used five scrap pieces of liners to make the stream which he "spot glued" together (you could literally just stick your fingers through the unglued gaps). I pulled all of that and replaced it myself with a one piece liner. Next year I think I am going to tear out the pond and double its size because it is way smaller than it was supposed to be and the waterfall is a mess. The water just splashes all over the place because it was built so sloppily. I moved and rocks around to mitigate the mess the best I can but it really needs to come out and be redone. Anyway, that is the background in a nutshell (there is so much more).
I am just trying to move forward and not dwell on it so just wanting to learn as much as possible about what I have and what changes I will make moving forward.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Good grief... what a nightmare. I think you'd have to try really hard to build a pond that dysfunctional!

Ask a Question