Can't see fish

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I about had a heart attack. After I put the heater in and discovered it didn't work, went out there after all the snow came, dug out the outlet to unplug it cause I just kept thinking if something was wrong with it, it might be shocking my fish. This morning I go out there to look and see what appeared to be a dead fish under the waterfall laying on it's side at the bottom. I just checked again, and it's gone. Geeez I really hate not seeing them. I will get an underwater camera for next winter. I am becoming more stressful when it comes to my fish the older I get :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Maybe ring or nest will make a water proof underwater camera HINT HINT

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am like everyone else and want to see how my Koi are doing and can't always sit outside. So I check around and found this Barlus cam so I installed it, I think I paid like $45 for it on Ebay New. I wish it came with longer cord, barely made it to my pouch and had to run an ethernet cable from there to my router box. It is great I can see my Koi from my Note 9 and also on my monitor thru my desktop pc and I can also see them from my tablet 11.1 all look good and clear. and the depth of view is great from them kissing the lens to some 15 feet away. I will see if I can add video and pics but my water was off so not so clear! The down side to this camera is you have to use XMEye app. the app itself works fine on my android devices but to use XMEye from my PC I had to install Bluestacks and run XMEye thru it and load time bites and recently Bluestacks did an update and lost password to XMEye and I don't know where I put. I am thinking of getting another cam to add but I too was hoping there was something other then Barlus brand.
I need to add that my pond liner bit the dust this pass fall had to set tank up for Koi 700 gal. til I rent backhoe in a few weeks and do a rebuild on my pond. OK now to see if I can add them videos and pics one pic will also show my pond from my rooftop ;) Well sorry about this but I can't add a video, it say it does not have an allowed extension!?
Pond%2520pic%2520from%2520ladder.jpg

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well sorry about this but I can't add a video, it say it does not have an allowed extension!?
Most upload the video to youtube to be able to show it.
I have cams that show on my phone, tv, or computer. Fun to watch.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Most upload the video to youtube to be able to show it.
I have cams that show on my phone, tv, or computer. Fun to watch.
So you can't just do upload from PC? Say I need to upload to Youtube? Is that the only way or could I do a share link from google photos? Thank you btw addy and nice to meet you. I am new to this forum and seems like every forum has it own way of doing things. I can upload vids in the lawn mower forum I am in and a welding forum but they both have the same formatting

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome to our forum!

As far as I know youtube is the only way to post a video. I think it is a using up storage issue. I would need to ask the admin.

I use google photos and usually dl the photo and then post it. See if this link works, for google photos. Since it is a secure site, a while back I post a link to google photos, can't recall with whom and it would not show.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to our forum!

As far as I know youtube is the only way to post a video. I think it is a using up storage issue. I would need to ask the admin.

I use google photos and usually dl the photo and then post it. See if this link works, for google photos. Since it is a secure site, a while back I post a link to google photos, can't recall with whom and it would not show.

No it not working got the 404 error ;) Try this link it is of some old and new pics before my liner checked out lol https://photos.app.goo.gl/6uZwKGSrWo9ZPaNg9

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have not messed with google photos, maybe it is my settings. I know you can set it to share some photos.

Yours works fine. Easy enough to dl and then post for me.

Reaction score
Country
United States
View attachment 136949@Cool-Ace
Yep I can see all your photo's from that link! Nice pond and lots of friendly and pretty fish!
Thank you J.w, sadly my pond is closed for reconstruction when I first built it I was not sure how long we would be here. We had plans to buy but that changed so after 11 long yrs my 5 yr liner bit the dirt. was getting bad brittle so I now had my Koi and Shubunkins in a large 3x3x7 foot tank. I will be renting a backhoe in a few weeks to get that done. I got a 20 year blue liner to go back down and a lot of fresh carpet for extra padding that's why my last liner lasted so long ;)

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have not messed with google photos, maybe it is my settings. I know you can set it to share some photos.

Yours works fine. Easy enough to dl and then post for me.
OK not up on that text, what does DL mean? In google photos all I do is place pics in album than I can share that with other by getting a link petty straightforward than paste it here.

Ask a Question