cas's pond

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I do it by either sheer determination or sheer stupidity ....take your pick :ROFLMAO:

I'll be doing it soon, probably this week.....I'll keep you posted !

Reactions: cas
Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
If all goes according to plan we'll be doing the 2020 Great Koi Round Up tomorrow....wish us luck ! I too drain down the pond @mrsclem , not completely but quite significantly. If I have trouble with some I'm prepared to transfer the adults to a live stock take and drain it completely, but hoping it does't come to that.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Like the virus oh so tired of the pond covered in snow the trees all bare. Haven't seen a fish in the pond in over a month. Your photos struck me @cas now I'm wishing for the warmer weather. But I may not have a pond to look at. That hits even harder.

• Sad
Reactions: j.w
Ad

Advertisements

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol I am still enjoying the cold, the bees asleep, the ponds asleep, time to get things ready for spring build up. Purging the garage, doing stuff we don't have time for in the spring.

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
@GBBUDD are you moving?? Why wont you have a pond to look at?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Looking yea, I have had enough of CT. Love my home my pond but the liberal bs give away everything tax everything has gone to far.. Taxes just to have the privilege to drive here for my vehicles to drive on ct roads nears $10,000 a year B S LIVE IN ANOTHER STATE AND $ 0.00

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
What a shame @GBBUDD . You just did more work on your pond. You haven't had enough time to sit back and enjoy it. What state would you move to?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Bummer @GBBUDD ! Come to the Pacific N.W as our weather is pond friendly all year long at least here on the west side. Boy I know you hate our politics here tho and so do I so maybe you should try to go to a state that fits your politics better? What states would that be I wonder? @sissy says her state in Virginia is great on tax savings.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It takes 15 to 30 years for the virus we all knew before covid as New York and California to infect the rural states of the south and mid west. Finding some great potentials just not sure if I want to be over 3 hours to an airport.
@j.w w I have to admitt I do love your state. The wonders are boundless on different vacations I have spent a good 10 weeks out there. I probably know it nature wise better then most who live there. But with my love of Harley the secondary roads that have moss growing on them spells disaster.
Have found a few places in Tennessee, NC area but not sure if I want to deal with the heat.
ANY SUGESTIONS ?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Virginia is not all that tax friendly.i just left there after about 8 months. Though along the westerly border to the blue ridge and Shenandoah Valley are very attractive to me. Love love love that area. And in the mountains less heat so less heat more tax but less then here maybe the ticket.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
sign I like winter, loving the snow

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
sign I like winter, loving the snow
I'm enjoying winter ! The snowfalls have been beautiful, we have tons of birds at our bird feeder and deer near by. We've enjoyed winter walks and lots of home made soup !

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question