Chinese High fin shark

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have kept High Fin Banded Sharks (Myxocyprinus asiaticus) in my ponds for over 10 years. I live in Durham Region, Ontario. They live in my outdoor ponds year round. I have recently closed our pond and water garden business where we bred koi and pond fish commercially and ran a full service pond and water garden retail centre. I am semi retired now. I have started a consulting business and have a list of folks looking for HFBS. Let me know if you are still looking!!
Yes. Still looking. Help!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Canada
I have kept High Fin Banded Sharks (Myxocyprinus asiaticus) in my ponds for over 10 years. I live in Durham Region, Ontario. They live in my outdoor ponds year round. I have recently closed our pond and water garden business where we bred koi and pond fish commercially and ran a full service pond and water garden retail centre. I am semi retired now. I have started a consulting business and have a list of folks looking for HFBS. Let me know if you are still looking!!
Hi, I am still looking for some of these fish. I live in Niagara on the Lake and would definitely take some of them off your hands if you still have them available. Please let me know. Thanks, Kevin

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi, I am still looking for some of these fish. I live in Niagara on the Lake and would definitely take some of them off your hands if you still have them available. Please let me know. Thanks, Kevin
PM me!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Canada
I tried to but I don't have enough posts (10) yet to be able to use the PM feature. I was trying to PM you and was getting failures and Ian on this forum explained that that was the reason.
You should be able to PM me however. Please let me know if you are able to. Thanks

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Donor
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Just make a few short posts and you will be fine to PM.

brokensword

Not all those who wander are lost
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I tried to but I don't have enough posts (10) yet to be able to use the PM feature. I was trying to PM you and was getting failures and Ian on this forum explained that that was the reason.
You should be able to PM me however. Please let me know if you are able to. Thanks
yeah, you know, you could admire addy's pond, or compliment her bees, then comment on how you wish you had a bog in the bog thread. Also, you could add to the 'Boss; where's YOUR cut?' addendum in one of the threads -- that'll help her influence Ian, heh! So see? tag along with addy; she'll see you to success!

(just earning my money, Boss; or, at least that's what it says on page 3005, down near the bottom...)

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question