Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
robchester06 said:
funny_church_signs_1.jpg

:biggrin: Very clever all these church signs but really Google does not have all the answers? :lol:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
UTOH they better bring those suckers back!

Reaction score
North-Eastcoaster with shovels for blizzards
ponderpaul said:
:biggrinangelA:Good thread - warms the heart of an old pastor

Pastor, all the above church signs have also warmed my ticker. However, the Anti-Almighty-signs have popped up in around New York City, and that have saddened me. I know that the Constitution guarantees the freedom of religion (OR NO RELIGIONS) for all. The Constitution also guarantees the freedom of speech, but it does not guarantee these signs of put-downs & insults...

$20,000 was paid to put up this billboard near Lincoln Tunnel from now to Christmas. Why thumbed-down Christmas during the Holidays? Sad.
24billboard-cityroom-blog480.jpg

More anti-Almighty signs are in the NYC Subways, i.e., this one:
articleInline.jpg

More anti-Almighty signs are on NYC buses, i.e., this one:
atheist.480.jpg

What can we do about the above? Nothing. We just turn our cheeks, but the Almighty may get fed up one of these days..., and there goes NYC which produces Bernie Madoff, the bad Wall Street bailed out by Uncle Sam, & the NYC's bad Sodom-district, etc...

Perhaps New York City needs to learn from the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, which were destroyed and fallen by the Almighty's Wrath
800px-John_Martin_-_Sodom_and_Gomorrah.jpg

Reaction score
Guess I will just keep on encouraging and praying for people I come across that are hurting, helping those I can. Another Paul told a young man to be an example, not a protester. It is HIS work we are doing, so I will just keep on doing until HE says it is enough!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I wonder if a lot of these people who call themselves atheists just haven't fallen deep enough in their life yet to reach out to God. If we as Christians make ourselves available to them then when they feel they need something other than themselves some can be saved from the path that lays before them maybe?
religious_9t.gif

Ask a Question