DieselPlowers fish tanks thread.

Reaction score
2013-01-09_13-27-21_189.jpg

IMAG0880.jpg

IMAG0870.jpg

IMAG1436.jpg

Well I agree with whoever posted a while back that it is a bit more slow this time of year so with that in mind, here is a thread to show off my indoor stuff. A little history first. I began with a 15 gallon, which I upgraded to a 29, which I upgraded to a 75. Then I got a 40B for my bedroom. I really like having fish in the two rooms I use most. This past Halloween I had a party and dyed my tank red. Soon, I will be getting a 125 gallon to replace the 75 and I hope to goodness that ends my streak of going bigger.
I have mostly goldfish, along with a bristlenose pleco and a blue crayfish or crawfish, whichever it is. The 40 has about a dozen 1 fancy fry in it. Their eggs were laid by the chocolate oranda you can see in one pic, who has since passed away due to a filter incident cause by my mistake. The light on the 75 gallon is a shop light I got from Home Depot for a great deal. Enjoy.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Very nice! Great looking tanks you have there.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Looks great!
At first I thought it was you in costume sitting beside your tank until I looked closer, lol.
Nice looking goldfish.

Ask a Question