Do you think Trump is stable enough if voted into power to handle all those nuclear launch codes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
I think any Americans wanting to immigrate into Canada should have to take French classes for 3 years first. Not because it's essential to live here, but because I had to take it, and I was born here. :mad:

And women dig a French accent
6SzxW0.png

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I wonder if all these young people understand what being arrested for there protest of Trump will do to there future jobs .

Reaction score
They will put it on their resume if applying for a job in a college. or any job in LA, NYC, San Francisco or Chicago.

Reaction score
Well America survived eight years of the Obama administration. He lost the respect of the entire world and made America more unsafe by importing thousands of unvetted refugees from a part of the world that hates us. Hillary wanted. 65,000 more.

Mexico and Canada have announced that they are willing to renegotiate NAFTA, Russia and Syria are expressing a desire for peace with the U.S.

The American people voted and this was their choice, some may not like it but the people have spoken, all of the protesting in the world won't change it,

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Clinton also has not called for a stop to the people rioting and say he is not my president .She is probably gloating over it all .I hop her foundation is really having as much trouble as they are trying to keep from leaking out .Some one in the foundation is a spy and they have not found them out yet .The Clinton's have been in an uproar over it .So far I think Colleen is right and it will take time and there will be a time where things even out .Drugs need to be addressed in this country our medical system cannot handle these people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question