Do you think Trump is stable enough if voted into power to handle all those nuclear launch codes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
javascript:poiZoom(.26333,51.13245,map,11);
One bright point to this election was the legalizing of medical marijuana in my state (Florida). Now I will have access to effective treatment of the metastasizing Trumpitis I am certain to develop.

For proper updates of this subject go to 420 Magazine it's very informative. ;)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
No thanks to Canada for me either. We already have MJ and our healthcare is just fine. I don't have Obama care thank Heavens! I will keep my guns, clean air and well water. It's cold enough here and don't want it any colder. Could use a bit more warmth in the Spring, Summer and Fall although this Fall has been quite mild here. And Trump is gonna make everything great again........................I hope!

Ruben Miranda

I am so confused
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
12a
Country
United States
Hello
Hey Caniadians
Be careful what you wish for ;);)

And to those who are leaving for Canada if you need a lift let me know.
Lol

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
I'll stay where I am as well, j.w BTW, I believe Vermont is considered the safest state to live in. Well, maybe not today. Hunting season started. No deer for me yet.

Hunting has been really quiet around here this year.
I thought more people would be out during the economic downturn for the relatively free meat.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yes, but marijuana will be legal up here in a few more months.;)
Universal health care, no guns, clean air, clean water...what's not to like?
People get used to the cold.

I would need to dump my husband, he hates the cold, I love the cold..................

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I don't mind cold as long as it does not last very long .Cold at night and 60's during the day and I am fine as long as it is 10 months out of the year (which it can be here ).I can't say I like really hot weather either .Last couple of Christmas's has been close to 70 or above that

Reaction score
News Update from Canada

The flood of Trump-fearing American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week. The Republican presidential campaign is prompting an exodus among left-leaning Americans who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, pay taxes, and live according to the Constitution.

Canadian border residents say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, liberal arts majors, global-warming activists, and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota. "He was cold, exhausted and hungry, and begged me for a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just stuck their fingers in their ears and kept coming. Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals just south of the border, pack them into electric cars, and drive them across the border, where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Alberta border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier water, or any gemelli with shrimp and arugula. All they had was a nice little Napa Valley cabernet and some kale chips. When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing that they fear persecution from Trump high-hairers.

Rumors are circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer, study the Constitution, and find jobs that actually contribute to the economy.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50s.

"If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage, are buying up all the Barbara Streisand CD's, and are overloading the internet while downloading jazzercise apps to their cell phones.

"I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "After all, how many art-history majors does one country need?"

Reactions: j.w
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question