Easy Peasy Pond Deck If Anyone is Interested

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I'm going on record as saying I think it's a cutie patootie puppy face! Something like a Pittie or staffordshire terrier, maybe? He/she is sleeping on a white pillow and is smiling!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
HAHAHA It is my little baby John Wesley Hardin (Wesley). He is a 1 year old Chihuahua :) I love him to bits. The sweetest temperament I have ever seen in a dog. Dear Hubby and I joke around that not only was he born without pigment, he was born without the Chihuahua aggression which we consider a birth defect. I swear he is the first Chihuahua in history who LOVES little kids. Seriously the sweetest little guy you will ever meet.

We also have his brother who is the typical Chihuahua. His brothers name is Nathan Bedford Forrest (Bedford) and is as naughty as he is he cute. LOL

and then the older boys Carlos (7yo, rescue Corgie/Chihuahua mix) and Leo (7yo. polly pure bread Chihuahua)

Here are some more pictures of little Wesley.

DSCN6264.JPG IMAG1152.jpg IMAG1145.jpg

And his brother Bedford
IMAG0809.jpg IMAG0777.jpg IMAG0747.jpg IMAG0767.jpg KIMG0037.jpg

And Carlos
IMAG1183_1.jpg DSCN6272.JPG carlosandme.jpg

And Leo
leoface.jpg IMAG0129 (1).jpg sweetpee.jpg morgan.jpg

As you can probably imagine, our world revolves around these boys :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! I'm smitten!!!! Wesley's first pic TOTALLY looks like a puppy of something much bigger, lol!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!!! All of them are adorbs!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! I'm smitten!!!! Wesley's first pic TOTALLY looks like a puppy of something much bigger, lol!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!!! All of them are adorbs!

They completely run the show around this house! My hubby and I just do what they say. We are very easily trained LOL

They melt our hearts with every thing they do. You should see us looking for a place to sleep in our queen size bed to avoid disturbing them HA! Sometimes we end up curled up at the foot of the bed LOL

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I love how you say they have you so well trained! I think anyone who loves animals, allows that degree of training by the animals, otherwise what is the reason to have them? It's a give and take, and sometimes more give than take. LOL I love my Bostons ... and the mutts people have dumped here, and my cats and horses, too. Your black and white one sure loves Daddy, and I see Carlos must be Mommy's dog ... :)

Ask a Question