Everything free in NYC

Reaction score
Hi there folks,

Stumbled upon this site while doing some searches for local pond suppliers in the Queens-Suffolk, Long Island area. It looked pretty active in here so I'm hoping there might be someone interested in a kidney shaped small pond (3' deep x 4' long approx.) with a small circle pond attached (by memory about 1.5' in diameter). Anything from lights to slates to fish must go, but mostly I'm looking for a home for ~15 koi. They range from a foot long down to 6-7".

The house they're at is in Queens, NY and we're in the process of moving upstate and we'd really like to find a good home. Everything is free, all you need to do is come and take it all.

I hope this post isn't inappropriate, just trying to do best by the little guys! Send a PM if you're interested or know a place that might "rescue" our koi.

Thanks all!

Reaction score
We will be making trips back most likely in the next 2 weeks. Generally the best time would be a Monday night pickup.

We are located on the Brooklyn/Queens border, not far from Forest Park/Queens Center.

Reaction score
tell you what since I can't pm on this forum yet, if you shoot me an e-mail @ myscreenname219 @v erizon.net(just remove the spaces and switch myscreenname for Iammatt) we can make arrangements if you would like.

Ask a Question