Filter and pump?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm a bit overwhelmed at all the choices of different filters and pumps for ponds. I just need a cheap one but after looking at different ones on online stores i'm not sure what to choose, what might be too powerful for my small ponds. Plus I probably plan on covering the ponds with netting to prevent predators so I don't want any equipment that's going to make that difficult.

I have a preformed plastic pond that's pretty big, maybe 300 gallons.

And then I have some big plastic kiddie pools from walmart - maybe 4 ft in diameter?

As well as one of those big step 2 kiddie pools that come with a slide, like this one https://www.google.com/search?q=hea...+kiddie+pool+with+slide&imgrc=L-AkRaRt-SpX4M:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Please try to get your pondgallonage sorted out soonest maybe 300 gallons US isnt exact this will come in rather important when treating your fish with some of the chemicals you'l need to treat your fish with should Parasites and Bacteria gain the uperhand in your pond you dont want to overdose your fish and kill them

Dave

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Build your own filter and save yourself money and the headache of back flushing some of those 2 or 3 times a day .Most times they end up smelling like open sewers You can get an in pond pump and filter .I had this on my preformed or lowes has these

Attachments

• 100_7020.JPG
    100_7020.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 193
  • 100_6696.JPG
    100_6696.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 172

Ask a Question