First pond ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Good morning to everyone. New guy here. Has anyone ever used this type of stone for there water fall before if so I would appreciate help or tips. Thanks.

Attachments

• 489051FF-DF16-4B70-80BE-FE7A34C02B54.jpeg
    489051FF-DF16-4B70-80BE-FE7A34C02B54.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 30
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b/10a
Country
United States
Hi, new guy. Nice looking pond layout. What would the waterfall look like with these blocks? Would water flow over them directly?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Good morning to everyone. New guy here. Has anyone ever used this type of stone for there water fall before if so I would appreciate help or tips. Thanks.
Hi and welcome! Im guessing the stone you are showing is a cement product that is fabricated in those shapes. It wouldn’t be my first choice because cement can affect the ph if it’s not made from Portland cement. I would recommend a natural stone like slate or granite rocks, or even limestone over that. Good luck!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi and welcome! Im guessing the stone you are showing is a cement product that is fabricated in those shapes. It wouldn’t be my first choice because cement can affect the ph if it’s not made from Portland cement. I would recommend a natural stone like slate or granite rocks, or even limestone over that. Good luck!
You are right. Forgot about the cement. I will go with natural stone. Thanks

Ask a Question