Formula 1 Anyone?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
javascript:poiZoom(.26333,51.13245,map,11);
Practice day today, didn't watch it but Hambilton was fastest, that's not a misspelling, my Partner calls him that and I think it's funny. Gotta wait until 8pm tomorrow for the Qualifying and I won't be forwarding the results unless someone wants me to. :)

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
My telebision :LOL: coverage is limited, unless I pay to watch. I get highlights on youtube and I don't want to know the outcome until I watch it. I used to get 'speed channel', excellent race coverage of all kinds, then one day they disappeared from my listing. USA doesn't cover many important world sports even though there's a market for them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
My telebision :LOL: coverage is limited, unless I pay to watch. I get highlights on youtube and I don't want to know the outcome until I watch it. I used to get 'speed channel', excellent race coverage of all kinds, then one day they disappeared from my listing. USA doesn't cover many important world sports even though there's a market for them.

That made me chuckle, don't worry peter hillman, I won't spill any beans, let me know when you've watched it.

I'm 20 minutes away from Qualifying, good luck to all the drivers.

Ruben Miranda

I am so confused
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
12a
Country
United States
Hello
It.is going to be a great race tomorrow, will it rain ?
If it does it will be even more entrusting.

Dang only 2 to go then winter and all the way to March 2017

Ruben

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Felipe Massa is Retiring, don't think he's been on the ball fully since the accident, but I wish him well in Brazil his own country. Still got 2hours to go until the highlights begin, BBC News yet again have already named the Winner, but fortunately I am no wiser as I've steered very clear of the News all day. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
It's ok, I saw the pictures and read the stories. Mercedes fan here.

Did you see or read all the teams come out to congratulate Massa in the Pit lane when his race came to an end? It was a very moving moment. I feel for you Peter Hillman, being a fan and not being able to watch the full coverage and here's me moaning about adverts, but No adverts tomorrow. ;)

Ask a Question