Free shiping on pond liners.

Reaction score
Usually when you see free shipping with pond liners, the shipping has been factored in the price. if you double check with other vendors, those who don't offer free shipping prices are significantly lower + shipping.

i think the main thing is to find a company that's reliable and reasonably priced. I don't know the company you've found, but can offer several reliable sources if you'd like.

koidaddy

karps house of koi
Reaction score
I already have a monster I got from just liners. I am sure they added some shipping to the cost. Just thought I would share for those who want to check it out.
But please share your info.

Reaction score
Just Liners is one. I think another is something like Pondliners.com.

I know what you mean about a monster. Our 25X35 weighted 300# and the truck they brought it with had no lift gate. Yikes. We ended up using a super duper 8 ft. step ladder as a ramp and eased it down that way. From there we were (barely) able to roll it to the site.

Reaction score
Last night I was able to find a 20' x 25' Firestone 45 mil EPDM liner for only $230 including shipping. Found it at Pondworld.com. This was about $80 cheaper than I could find anywhere else once you factored in shipping.

Ask a Question