General Rants

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5b
Thank you Peter and Meyer. I can't stop laughing right now. Editing this post to let you know that the funniets thing is that I didn't notice letters missing in some of the words.

Last edited:

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
So I've got this sign.... It's worked really well for the most part, once an anti-gun canvasser did ring the bell, how rude! Then the other day I found a handful of a local senate party propaganda tossed in my shrubs. View attachment 94418
I'm really not interested in your belief.
Signs been working overtime lately, steady stream of canvassers, so far only one young girl actually rang the bell. Most likely a hilary supporter who hadn't learned to read. And they still leave their propaganda on the porch.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Signs been working overtime lately, steady stream of canvassers, so far only one young girl actually rang the bell. Most likely a hilary supporter who hadn't learned to read. And they still leave their propaganda on the porch.

Life in a democratic republic, ain't it great?!

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Urinates me off when I pay to go to the movies, and then have to sit through ten minutes of pre-movie advertisements from Ford, Rogers Telecom, Hyundai, etc.

On the other hand, I derive a sick pleasure from watching The Donald ingest his own feet on a regular basis. This US election has got to be the best reality show that I've ever seen on television.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We have a 200 foot dark driveway, well dark at night, we very seldom get door visitors. But those religious ones, nothing stops them. We finally told one group we were jewish, another we were catholic, another we were buddist. They have finally stopped coming by!

On the other hand, I derive a sick pleasure from watching The Donald ingest his own feet on a regular basis. This US election has got to be the best reality show that I've ever seen on television.

It is a hoot watching the show!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thank you Peter and Meyer. I can't stop laughing right now. Editing this post to let you know that the funniets thing is that I didn't notice letters missing in some of the words.
Your brain fills them in............ it says your brain is working

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
soak the thing in a bed of dry rice .I left my camera outside in the rain and thought i lost it and the rice worked great .I left it in for 24 hours to absorb the moisture

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
A can of air works too, might have debris below the keys. A bit of alcohol (not to drink) cleans the keys well.

peter hillman

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
No, the election has turned into a gory horror flick that I can't un-see. A roller-coaster ride with no end. Disgusting, in the modern times we live in.
:hurting::vomit:
The best suggestion I've heard is... Put it in some rice, the rice will attract Asians who will then fix your computer.
It's a joke. Ha Ha?

peter hillman

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
Our local police dept. is giving tips on how to stay safe black Friday shopping. Looking the other way and wrist slaps have made it necessary for the police to warn you before you go out that you may be assaulted.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
My new favourite rant....road construction. The last section of Hwy. 407 is being pushed through our area, from about 10 miles west of us to its final destination some 10 miles east of us (I'm guessing at distances). It crosses the main north/south road just two miles south of us. Half of the n/s roads in this area are closed at any time, and a number of east/west roads are closed semi-permanently. Some days we have to go 4-5 miles out of our way to get where we want to go! To make matters worse, all the traffic from the now-opened part of the 407 is now forced to take back roads which were never meant to carry that kind of traffic, SO.... wait for it.... the local municipality is widening roads, further impeding the flow of traffic! Add heavy gravel trucks rumbling through small villages, and you have, well... a REAL P.I.T.A!!! :rage:
John

Ask a Question