General Rants

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Big Lou, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Big Lou

mrsclem mrsclem

My husband got a credit card thru Wells Fargo for his concrete company. $8000 charged in 1st week. We don't have a concrete company! Seems I applied for a $10000 line of credit thru Amazon. Ya! It was approved! Not me! Bank if America just denied me a $1500 increase on my card. We never spend more than $400 every 2 weeks and pay it in full every 2 weeks. Been with them almost 30 years!

mrsclem, Jul 10, 2017
    peter hillman and MoonShadows like this.
    1. Advertisements

2. Big Lou

peter hillman Let me think for minute....

My money manager quit Wells Fargo, he's got plenty of horror stories from customer and employee sides! Don't blame the bank managers, their only doing.. trying to do what they were told. After he left he invited me to join him at Fidelity, I did, we're both happier now.

peter hillman, Jul 10, 2017
    MoonShadows likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Big Lou

General rants? Some of you may be thinking I've been absent for awhile due to maryjane being made legal for sale here in my city. Not so! As with anything new the crowds are insane! Worse than when they line up at stateline to buy lotto tickets, an activity I've yet to experience. What was really going on is a lot less interesting, I had a ice maker supply line break and did some minor flooding. Minor enough to ruin our entire floor. I've included a short vid.

Insurance is replacing the floor of entire house.... But we want to upgrade to a tile or stone, right now we think this may have been a good thing, the house could use a little remodel and now I've got the incentive.

012.jpg
    Also I saw this construction site that had a temporary pond that I wanted to share here. Pretty sure that pump would run your falls! 025.jpg 027.jpg

peter hillman, Jul 11, 2017
    HARO likes this.
  4. Big Lou

tbendl T

Oh no Peter I'm so sorry but glad your insurance company will take care of it.

tbendl, Jul 11, 2017
    peter hillman likes this.
  5. Big Lou

j.w I Love my Goldies

Bummer @peter hillman my friend up the roads water heater blew up and ruined all her floors about a month ago and even the cabinets in the kitchen and water went into vents all through the house. It was a disaster! Nice to have insurance eh? Now you get the floor you always wanted.

j.w, Jul 11, 2017
  6. Big Lou

CeeJayH

Sorry you've had problems. Hope it works out in the end.

Like the pump, but it would empty my pond in 30 seconds.

CeeJayH, Jul 11, 2017
  7. Big Lou

sissy sissy

So sorry peter and my son went through it with the storm sandy .He lost everything and 2 years prior to that his house here in VA burned to the ground well he was up in NJ .Insurance has still not fully paid him for the lose in NJ ..

sissy, Jul 11, 2017
  8. Big Lou

Dang.. Insurance is a necessity but doesn't mean you can rest at ease. I hope my story turns out wonderful.

peter hillman, Jul 11, 2017
    CeeJayH likes this.
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question