MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
We're in the same boat. And we recently learned we had an "account" opened that we didn't even know about. No money in or out, but apparently someone was trying to hit their sales quota and opened it without out knowledge or OK. Not cool.

Was it with Wells Fargo? They just got a lot of bad press about doing this to hit sales quotas.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
They have my mortgage too. I am glad I kept my insurance separate. They've tried to charge me for insurance gaps almost every year. My insurance guy is awesome and takes care of dealing with them so I don't have to.

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Yup. They're the ones. We also learned they had an inspection charge on our mortgage - for what no one could tell us. We'd love to switch, but as soon as you do they just buy the mortgage back. You have very little control anymore.

I believe WF was fined for these practices, and they have since dropped "quotas" for their employees which led to this abuse, but I still don't trust them.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hubby's credit card was stolen in the mail and they charged over 5 thousand dollars online and my credit card company called me and stopped it and gave me all the names the charges were made to and for all wedding stuff .They were still charging things to the card while I was on the phone with them .A 15 thousand dollar wedding dress and 600 dollars for shoes .All bought online ,what a nerve of some people .Funny thing they were having it mailed to my house so we suspected post office and sure enough person up in Roanoke post office pulled one of the fake packages the post office set up to catch them .The post office was on the ball for once and really handled it well

Reaction score
I've had it for probably 5 years, not sure if the models still around. But I started with searching "best dash cam" and this was one of them, it has good nighttime res. also which was important to me. Price at the time $175. It says "Blackbox safe driving" on the front, it's to old to show up in my ebay purchase history, and won't come up in search. I've tried two others, one for $35 had decent daytime res, but nighttime was worthless. The other was for my daughter, she wanted a dual cam that had front and rear cams, decent vid but the format to download wasn't compatible and it was an ordeal to try and view video. Keep those in mind when shopping.

I have two Rexing's that I got from Amazon. I think they cost $129 each.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My husband got a credit card thru Wells Fargo for his concrete company. $8000 charged in 1st week. We don't have a concrete company! Seems I applied for a $10000 line of credit thru Amazon. Ya! It was approved! Not me! Bank if America just denied me a $1500 increase on my card. We never spend more than $400 every 2 weeks and pay it in full every 2 weeks. Been with them almost 30 years!

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
My money manager quit Wells Fargo, he's got plenty of horror stories from customer and employee sides! Don't blame the bank managers, their only doing.. trying to do what they were told. After he left he invited me to join him at Fidelity, I did, we're both happier now.

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
General rants? Some of you may be thinking I've been absent for awhile due to maryjane being made legal for sale here in my city. Not so! As with anything new the crowds are insane! Worse than when they line up at stateline to buy lotto tickets, an activity I've yet to experience. What was really going on is a lot less interesting, I had a ice maker supply line break and did some minor flooding. Minor enough to ruin our entire floor. I've included a short vid.
Insurance is replacing the floor of entire house.... But we want to upgrade to a tile or stone, right now we think this may have been a good thing, the house could use a little remodel and now I've got the incentive.

012.jpg
Also I saw this construction site that had a temporary pond that I wanted to share here. Pretty sure that pump would run your falls!
025.jpg
027.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Bummer @peter hillman my friend up the roads water heater blew up and ruined all her floors about a month ago and even the cabinets in the kitchen and water went into vents all through the house. It was a disaster! Nice to have insurance eh? Now you get the floor you always wanted.

Ask a Question