Going for it! phase one 12,000 gallon pond.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
That's my thought... I guess in our current situation we all have the time to sit a bit longer, right??

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
tussie washer
I'm at a loss as to what a tussie washer is ...OHHHHH a bidet? OK I FOUND A STUPID VIDEO on it but how did this get on my blog GEEZZZZZ.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yeah ok while most of American are getting sh-- on by this corona virus Are politicians are going to make and keep millions upon millions. i'm sorry if they get info that alows them to SAVE there investments i can buy into that but what ever they buy in lue of the inside information HAS TO BE SOLD. We have been BIDETed

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
They should have an air dryer for after the bidet like the hand ones in store restrooms.

Would have to be battery op'd or you might get a real lift off
1584893110378.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
since we are on such pleasant thoughts i thought id add this to the blog since this page has gone down the tubes

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sorry the photo did not load. as it was still in raw format but here it is.
_D4D5173 (1).jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
A Visitor stopped by yesterday with her two boy friends but the boys flew the coop as soon as they saw me.
SAJ_4180.jpg
SAJ_4331.jpg
SAJ_4347.jpg
SAJ_4347.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Ok here's the dream COMPLETION of the project now i just need a month with NOTHING TO DO to be able to finish the project... i neglected to show water flow but it starts on the upper right in the deep green bog that has a water fall to the stream or the light green that flows into the light blue stream that then drops into the upper pond water falls down to the main pond. That will have the bright green bog cut in half to allow for the pond extension sphagnum moss bogs to both sides that will have a negative edge with a short stream that will disappear into the rain water collection System.... heck im tired just typing all this let alone building it all.
Light yellow is skimmer
Deep green is centipede and aquablocks bog
Light green is pea stone up flow bog
Bright green are no flow bogs Sphagnum moss
Light blue streams
Pink waterfalls
Red is rain water collection system
Outlined in orange is all new areas to be built.
View attachment 126685
Well the FInal phase is underway I just ordered liners, aquabolcks, rock 3 ", 2 ", and 1" , 8oz fabric, waterfall foam and roof protection 1/8 protection board. the pond expansion mainly so I can catch the little buggers as its a tough task in the pond. a couple waterfalls and a 2500 gallon rain water capture system

Last edited:

Ask a Question