j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well I was just asking as I don't have diabetes and hope I don't get it. Just like to keep up on these things as I have friends who do. Thanks and I'll pass it on to them so they can see if they want to give it a try. What can it hurt to try?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
once again...COCONUT OIL....
#‎CoconutOil‬: This Cooking Oil Is a Powerful ‪#‎Virus‬-Destroyer and ‪#‎Antibiotic‬
You've no doubt noticed that for about the last 60 years, the majority of health care officials and the media have been telling you saturated fats are bad for your health and lead to a host of negative consequences, like elevated ‪#‎cholesterol‬, ‪#‎obesity‬, ‪#‎heart‬ disease, and ‪#‎Alzheimer‬'s disease.
Meanwhile during this same 60 years the American levels of heart disease, obesity, e...levated serum cholesterol, and Alzheimer's have skyrocketed compared to our ancestors, and even compared to modern-day primitive societies using saturated fat as a dietary staple.
Did you know that multiple studies on Pacific Island populations, who get 30-60% of their total caloric intact from fully saturated coconut oil, have all shown nearly non-existent rates of cardiovascular disease?1
Read More Here: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/10/22/coconut-oil-and-saturated-fats-can-make-you-healthy.aspx
See More

The Truth About Saturated Fats and The Coconut Oil Benefits

Learn the truth about coconut oil, the benefits of medium chain fatty acids, and why saturated fats have been tagged as unhealthy.
Dr. Joseph Mercola

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
1688694_622541384485267_981799338_n.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Great info and my doc told me to take pro-biotics quite awhile ago. I'm staying away from the sugars as much as possible and curbing my size of meals and am slowly starting to lose weight again. Yay!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
524544_10152288169078205_1243874399_n.jpg

Top 10 Big Ideas: How to ‪#‎Detox‬ from ‪#‎Sugar‬
Here’s the not-so-sweet truth. We are killings ourselves by consuming truckloads of hidden sugar.
Sugar is the New ‪#‎Fat‬
Despite 40 years of Americans being brainwashed into thinking that fat is bad, it turns out it’s sugar, not fat, that makes you sick and overweight.
The facts are in, the science is beyond question. Sugar in all its forms is the root cause of our obesity epidemic and most of the chronic disease sucking the life out of our citizens and our economy — and, increasingly, the rest of the world. You name it, it’s caused by sugar: heart disease, cancer, dementia, type 2 diabetes, depression, and even acne, infertility and impotence.
The average American consumes about 152 pounds of sugar a year. That’s roughly 22 teaspoons every day for every person in America. And our kids consume about 34 teaspoons every day — that’s more than two 20-ounce sodas — making nearly one in four teenagers pre-diabetic or diabetic.
Flour is even worse than sugar. We consume about 146 pounds of flour a year. Think about it. That’s about one pound of sugar and flour combined every day for every man, woman and child in America. And flour raises blood sugar even more than table sugar. Even whole-wheat flour.
Food Addiction: Is It Real?
Read More Here: http://drhyman.com/blog/2014/03/06/top-10-big-ideas-detox-sugar/#lightbox/0/
www.cancertruth.net
www.mythbustersbook.com

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score

In the UK, McDonald's fries contain Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, and Dextrose (only added at beginning of season).
The the United States, those same french friends ...contain: Potatoes, Canola Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean, Safflower oil, dextrose, sodium acid, pyrophosphate, citric acid, and dimethylpolysiloxane.
McDonald's can't get away with its antics in the UK but is more than willing to shovel poison down American throats if it can save them a few cents per unit. Also worthy of note, McDonald's fries in the UK are also devoid of GMO products found in American fries such as the potatoes and soybean.
Boycott McDonald's, don't willingly put this poison in your body.
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/product_nutrition.sides.44.mcdonalds-fries.html
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/mcdonalds-transparency-campaign-revealed-17-ingredients-in-their-french-fries_072013

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
A newly released study published in Environmental & Analytical Toxicology highlights the ‪#‎chemical‬ dangers associated with the ‪#‎GMO‬ ‪#‎agricultural‬ system, which relies heavily on the ‪#‎herbicide‬ known as ‪#‎glyphosate‬ (aka ‪#‎Roundup‬), and to which widespread exposure through the environment and our food is increasingly becoming inevitable.
The study titled, "Detection of Glyphosate in Animals and Humans," aimed to investigate glyphosate residues in different biological samples from humans and animals, in order to gain insight into the modern day exposure situation.
Read More Here: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/roundups-reach-present-all-tested-human-and-animal-samples

Roundup's Reach: Present in All Tested Human and Animal Samples
A new study confirms, if you are a living and breathing organism, chances you have Roundup weedkiller (glyphosate) in your body; and if you are a chronically sick human, chances are you have more than a...
greenmedinfo.com

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
RAW MILK V.S PASTEURIZED..... NO CONTEST!!!!
Do you understand the difference between ‪#‎pasteurized‬ and ‪#‎raw‬ ‪#‎milk‬? You need to listen to this, and don't forget to share with your friends for health and life!
click this link and watch the video...read the article. very informative.
Benefits of Raw Milk
http://www.naturalfoodsdiet.org/the-benefits-of-raw-milk/?utm_source=YouTube&utm_medium=Videos&utm_campaign=Benefits%2Bof%2BRaw%2BMilk Benefits of Raw Milk N...
youtube.com|By NaturalFoodsDiet

Last edited:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol we all got busy getting ready for spring that some of us are still waiting for.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Man I sure am liking the Curcumin as a pain reliever. I use it everyday and it really helps. Glad we are back posting in this good food for you thread. Just ate a spoonful of Coconut oil.............it tastes good and good for ya! Has a nice sweet taste too. It melts in your mouth and feels cool :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Man I sure am liking the Curcumin as a pain reliever. I use it everyday and it really helps. Glad we are back posting in this good food for you thread. Just ate a spoonful of Coconut oil.............it tastes good and good for ya! Has a nice sweet taste too. It melts in your mouth and feels cool :)

I actually sleep almost all night since taking it, my hands don't wake me anymore, well almost get a whole night.

Ask a Question