Having a bad day.

Reaction score
Here is Mr.Reese..up and playing. Enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_7679.JPG
    IMG_7679.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_7682.JPG
    IMG_7682.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 211

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Good looking pooch. How big will he get or is he full grown? Keep up the good work on this guy I am sure he is really happy in your home.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
How down right cute can he be .I love the furry ears and he looks like he's a fighter .If he has made it this far he is a fighter for sure .Good luck and prayers go out .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Fantastic and how so very cute little pup

Reaction score
He is around 4-5 months old and is 27lbs now but I think can get up to 60lbs when full grown.That is our frenchie Maui he is playing with..she is a lover too.

Reaction score
Reese is still up and walking :) I am trying to lower his pain meds to see how he reacts,praying he can do one dose a day instead of 2. Good night all.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'm so glad to hear he's up and playing and able to enjoy life like a normal pup. Keep it up Reese and Amber you done good!

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Glad to hear Reese is doing better! He's VERY lucky to have a caring mom that wouldn't give up!

Reaction score
Amber,

I just read the whole thread. That is great! Sounds like Reese is finally on his(? - it is a boy dog, isn't it?) way to becoming a healthy and happy little dog!

It will probably take a while for Reese to regain all the strength that should have been there, but that shouldn't take long now that Reese seems to be in a good recovery mode and has a caring provider.

Gordy

Reaction score
Hello everyone..Reese is still walking which is really great news,thinking he will be on his medicine for 2 months at the most(hopefully not longer). He seems to have issues or is scared to walk up stairs?? I try to call him up my back steps and he will not come like he is scared so I always end up going to get him,tonight in the pouring rain !! lol..He is getting bigger and eating well,just hope this continues,thanks again for your prayers.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wonderful to hear and been keeping the little fighter in my prayers. Maybe you will have to teach him step by step to go up the stairs w/some treats.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
need to build him a wheel chair ramp and put that sticky back roof coating with the granules on it and staple it down good .I did that for my pee wee because he is afraid of the back deck steps and lazy king arthur uses it to .Great to hear about reese been keeping an eye out for your posts and fishins

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion Sissy..he is weird sometimes,it's like he wants to come in the house but when I go get him outside he runs from me ?? I have tried tons of food to motivate him to use the steps but he is stubborn. He is still doing great though,sitting here chewing on a bone now,nice and happy.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I think most dogs are leary of steps but considering his legs maybe little weak ,he may be scared of falling and getting hurt .I even had a cat that was scared of steps he would slide down them on his belly and you would have to carry him back up .One day he will walk up the steps and not even realize it .He will just forget and do it ,after that you will not be able to stop him.Funny how chew bones are like pacifiers .The chew until they are so tired they fall asleep

Ask a Question