hello everyone.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
hi everybody. my name is Mark, i've been lurking on the forum since 2008. i have posted a couple times. but i'm kind of shy, and nonconfrontational, so in an attempt to brake out of my introvertial ways. i decided to introduce myself and try to be more social. maybe even offer some advice on some ponding issues. dont expect too much to start, but i'll really try to share. please be patient with me.thank you.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
oh no...see, am i already causing issues? i'm sorry. i'll be in the background just watching for a bit. i'm so very sorry for any confusion .
i dont know why but when i'm on the forum. i cant help but feel someones trying to see me naked

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I better do the same...........hackers have control of your camera, peeking at you typing away.....................

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
We are all friends here. What's a bit of nekkidness between friends?

This morning's changeover really threw me off and I'm going to the gym, so I'll finish the story later. Remember, don't get nekkid until I come back!

Ask a Question