Hello Everyone

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks for all the great comments. I installed a net over the pond last Saturday and the heron showed up Sunday morning. I watched the video as he got on top of the net looked around for 5 minutes and flew off and hasn't been back since. The netting is about a penny size wide so that probably kept him from getting through to the fish. Hopefully this will take care of him/her moving forward.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Over the weekend, I played at a golf course on the Eastern Shore of Maryland called Blue Heron. It has water features on every hole, and a namesake was present at at least six of them (plus some very cool, large diving hawks of a sort I never saw before). Man, I've never felt so ambivalent about a creature as I did those herons. They really are beautiful birds, but anything that eats your pets loses cool points in my book.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
But they don't know they are pets they are just food to them .Reason I could never eat meat .I see cows and chickens and stuff differently

Ask a Question