Hello from Israel

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
already gave her the job of holding the camera for our selfies...remember???? :cool: Along with title of 'Keeper of the Malts'!!
Oh no you don't! I didn't spend 20 years of my life behind a .762 rifle just to point a camera at someone! Now 'Keeper of the Malts' I can get behind. Though my usual title around here is 'Opener of Doors for Felines'.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
already gave her the job of holding the camera for our selfies...remember???? :cool: Along with title of 'Keeper of the Malts'!!
We are turning into a bunch of drunken sailor's. Hmmmmmm, better get a boat for the moat don't ya think.
I mean addy has us rich now w/all the extra bucks she is tossing around eh?
1644957986481.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh no you don't! I didn't spend 20 years of my life behind a .762 rifle just to point a camera at someone! Now 'Keeper of the Malts' I can get behind. Though my usual title around here is 'Opener of Doors for Felines'.
Give her a gun and some booze and add a few cats to the castle and we are ready to rumble
1644958252149.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
well, I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but we don't 'pick' our jobs around here. I mean, do you REALLY think I got a vote in who swabs the hallway floors? Or the one who has to toss hunks of cut up climbers fresh meat into the attack yorkies' cage? Did I get a say in where I bunk at night (in a tent, around a campfire, on the hard ground!!!)? Or, who do you think gets sent into the bee aviary for first checking of all dem damn hives???? And, it took me a month to convince SOMEONE we had the funds to get another bee suit!! Then I get Dime! From ITALY! I mean, he's great, seriously, but the powers-that-be figured it would mess me up trying to understand his Italian-English! Little did they know I already knew how to translate from having a Texan for a wife!

We won't even go INTO who has to be the one to unbox the mail-order gators SarahT sent us for the moat...so, just be glad you get to stand on the moat banks, malt in one hand, cam in the other, looking pretty! J.w HAD that job until she kept asking us how to wind the film....sheesh! CAn I insert a 'eye-rolling' emoji about now???

o_O:p:cool:

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
We won't even go INTO who has to be the one to unbox the mail-order gators SarahT sent us for the moat...so, just be glad you get to stand on the moat banks, malt in one hand, cam in the other, looking pretty! J.w HAD that job until she kept asking us how to wind the film....sheesh! CAn I insert a 'eye-rolling' emoji about now???
Ha! I'll happily take on the gator duty. Here, hold my malt...

But sadly, even when I was younger, I wasn't too good at standing around looking pretty. These days I mostly stand around looking like a vaguely sinister crazy cat lady. With a pickaxe! ;-)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I smell a rat in the ointment....................not a fly, nope a rat. Want me to order some Ivy so you can crawl up in there and whine Mr Kingy boy?
1644959078509.gif

1644958997347.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States

But sadly, even when I was younger, I wasn't too good at standing around looking pretty. These days I mostly stand around looking like a vaguely sinister crazy cat lady. With a pickaxe! ;-)
hmm, we already HAD one of those...took a full year to 'help' lil Queenie out of her delirium that way...and she's ALL BETTER NOW! But okay, you can make the attempt; we already have a support call center in place, just down the hall in the CAstle. They've been a bit bored lately, anyhow...;):cool:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I smell a rat in the ointment....................not a fly, nope a rat. Want me to order some Ivy so you can crawl up in there and whine Mr Kingy boy? View attachment 147720
View attachment 147719
WINE? Did someone mention wine? Sowwy, Boss is clear; no imbibing during moat duties...unless you got us a reprieve this week??? heh heh

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States

Any woman who is able and willing to wield a pickaxe and is crazy enough to join our gang and has some wild cats standing by to take care of any rats on the premise that get outta hand is ok in the Queens book!
1644960339460.gif
1644960681118.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b/10a
Country
United States
well, I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but we don't 'pick' our jobs around here. I mean, do you REALLY think I got a vote in who swabs the hallway floors? Or the one who has to toss hunks of cut up climbers fresh meat into the attack yorkies' cage? Did I get a say in where I bunk at night (in a tent, around a campfire, on the hard ground!!!)? Or, who do you think gets sent into the bee aviary for first checking of all dem damn hives???? And, it took me a month to convince SOMEONE we had the funds to get another bee suit!! Then I get Dime! From ITALY! I mean, he's great, seriously, but the powers-that-be figured it would mess me up trying to understand his Italian-English! Little did they know I already knew how to translate from having a Texan for a wife!

o_O:p:cool:
Aw, go ON. Those gators tasted just like chicken, after you took off the electric tape holding their jaws shut. You DID take off the tape before you ate them, right?

Ask a Question