Hello Ftom the D

B

Burd

image.jpeg
Slate back in, I guess it's ok.

B

Burd

I didn't think I would find the ground cover, a Garden Supply had some left over from a job.
Put some flowers and plant in yesterday, now just let it grow. What's a good filter thread here to check out?

B

Burd

Plants in, got it all mulched in, it's as good as it's going to get. I'll do a pic In the AM. And I need info on my timer.

B

Burd

I found a filter at Lowes, I may get it, and I see my frigs stayed, the turtle looks like he took off. There is a big Pontiac across the street from me.
Back to the filter, any good ones you recommend? Pics would be nice, I'm all new yo this pond thing. Lol

B

Burd

I made a custom light weight wood frame today, I'll put screen on then when the lawn guts come a t when the leaves fall I can easily lay it on. It should keep a lot of the junk out.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Neat take a picture of it so we can all see it!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice. Do you have frogs? Keep it slightly high so they can get out, I see you do have drop downs on the corners.

B

Burd

Your rite, I'll have to,space it up, I put 7 frogs in, 1 likes the pond, I don't see any more or the turtle. Lol
It's really for the fall and when my knuckle head lawn guys come by, they blow all the crap in the pond.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Tell the knuckle heads you are not paying them if they blow stuff into the pond, it is real easy to mow the other direction. I do it all of the time.

B

Burd

I haven't got on them yet for pond , but the shed and garage they like blowing dirt in. But I will, I have a small have a pool skimmer to take just floating junk off the top.
I let too many leaves in in the fall, it was nasty in the spring. I'd like to put some water plants in but what do you do with them in the winter?

Ask a Question