Here we go...

pondlover

Life is good today!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Addy I'm not very good at drawing things out. I wish I could draw things out. I can see them very clearly in my mind though. LOL I think my husband gets frustrated because he can't see my thoughts!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i have found women to be real good at drawing some things out....arguments, simple tasks like getting ready to go somewhere, etc... OOPS, i was thinking of "dragging things out"! sorry!...lol ... and no man will ever fully understand a womans thought process anyways!...lol.
just kidding ladies!

pondlover

Life is good today!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
LOL Koiguy!! Might be a good observation on your part. :LOL: I would never admit it to my husband. hehehe

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
i have found women to be real good at drawing some things out....arguments, simple tasks like getting ready to go somewhere, etc... OOPS, i was thinking of "dragging things out"! sorry!...lol ... and no man will ever fully understand a womans thought process anyways!...lol.
just kidding ladies!

Ours minds work the right way, we just need to guide you guys in the right direction.

pondlover

Life is good today!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
CE -here are a few pics of my pond this morning. Not really any new progress. I love taking the pictures and sharing them with everyone. Very proud of what we've done so far.
:razz: Many thanks to all that have given us input.
Picasa photo editor is fun to play with
photo_4A.jpg photo_5A.jpg
I love the way our waterfall turned out. Water is crystal clear.
photo_20.JPG photo_22.JPG photo_3.JPG
Bog on 2/18/12 and Today. Even though I don't have any plants yet, I'm so glad we added it.
photo_15.JPG photo_13.JPG
Black mulch is so dark. Hopefully it will look better when I have plants in.
photo_1.JPG photo_12a.jpg
View from our deck and the future deck addition.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
KoiGuy, I'm going to tell on myself! (My ex husband used to get so mad at me when I did this, saying I made myself sound stupid, but I think I'm just being honest.) I have to be facing or looking north before I have any clue what direction I'm going, and then in my mind I do the (N, S, E, W) or until I get to the direction I need to go. LOL
PL, it's looking fabulous! I love that black mulch, and your plants will cover it up totally in time, I bet. The only thing I would worry about would be the heat, and where I live, the heat would bake the plants. :) Not sure black would really be that much hotter than the dark red, which is what I have, and the plants do fine. Also, it tends to fade out, or at least the stuff I got did. It looks very rich, and I love the idea of rock, mulch, rocks to break up the areas. And I see you have some flat rocks on the mulch area. Not sure if you plan to leave them there, but I put small stepable rocks around my plants between the deck and pond, as I have to walk in there often, and then I know where the plants are, like now when they are dormant or still underground. I don't step on the root balls or bulbs that way. I really love your waterfall, that's what I was wanting to see. Thanks so much for sharing your pics!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
well as long as you knew which was was north ce that would help you..................

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Nope, usually can't tell you that either if I'm traveling. LOL My daughter got me a GPS 3 years ago, and it's the best gift ever for me! I can get turned around getting off interstate, going to McDonalds.

Ask a Question