j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
No it doesn't work that way for the woman koiguy...............that's not in our rule book,lol! Men should know that already from dating us in their younger yrs and if they haven't learned it before marriage they are in for a hard road ahead
dominatrix.gif
runningman89.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
must be why some marriages don't last .Man won't shut up and listen .I love your pond and it is going to be a great addition to your yard and since you can have tropical plants even better .Get some banana plants and some black and green elephant ears they will look great against the black mulch .

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
sissy...its just that most women so seldomly have anything to say thats worthy of our attention..let alone response.....lol.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
well i stand 6' 11" so you must be treading in it, or over your head, sissy!!....lol
jw.... slap button, huh? not a spank? .....lol
lets get back on topic now girls.......
but before we do... jw...since you seem to have a mild violent streak... this is for you!
NOW BACK TO POND TALK....

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
look at all you women ganging up on me.....you know those slap buttons would work both ways! you women start with the comments against men... do you expect them to go unanswered? consider yourselves all SLAPPED! and / or spanked.....i believe theres a couple of you that may enjoy that tho!..............lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
KoiGuy, I'm pretty sure you are enjoying getting ganged up on. LOL Now, tomorrow, we all need to leave this thread alone because I'm sure PL is going to be working hard on her pond with her hubby and posting tons of new pictures of her landscaping that she is planning right now as she types away. :) But, for tonight, this has been fun.

Ask a Question