JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Lets keep this Forum friendly and on topic for it's intent. We have no place for politics here.

Yes, agreed.
As I had already asked @GBBUDD a few month ago: Please, enough with the politics. This isn't the place. It'll only lead to arguing. Pond forums are the last place for arguments and stress.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
No red or blue there, Just Red White And Blue

L

Lin

Thanks for the response. It actually was removed. It showed an "awaiting approval" symbol on the forum for a while after I posted. Then when I checked later it wasn't there so I looked at my profile. There, it was displayed with a solid line struck through it all - whether it was done by the spam bot due to links or a moderator, it appeared to me it was "disapproved". Which led to my post.

Thanks for approving it, I plan to stick around :)
Hi and Welcome! I am glad you are sticking around so we can watch your Duck Pond too!

Doctor mcboy

hes dead jim
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I just joined this forum, spent quite a good amount of time typing and organizing my thread asking for advice on several different pieces of equipment for my new filter setup only to have it deleted.

How incompetent are you? Thanks for wasting my time here. Delete my account too.
Whoa cowboy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I rarely watch tv of any kind, except YouTube for documentaries, fish stuff, music. But I liked MASH, stargate, mcgyver. I tend to like learning in my entertainment. Cooking shows, science stuff, some history, and occasional animal stuff.

Ask a Question