sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well you need to listen and take care of your self but we are all the same can't sit still .Things still need done .We had that storm last night but not bad rain and wind and lost power for only 2 hours .Poor pickles was scared and had to be held .He hates thunder in lightening

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
United States
After a hot, dry and very smoky summer (due to several forest fires in the area), fall is very much of a relief. I don't do well in the heat so summer is always my least favorite season and fall is my favorite. Actually, from favorite to least favorite, Fall, Spring, Winter, Summer.

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Me....Spring, Fall, Summer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Winter...dead last by more than a mile!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Winter can be fun
smski.gif
and is the only season where I can actually take a nap on the weekend!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
After a hot, dry and very smoky summer (due to several forest fires in the area), fall is very much of a relief. I don't do well in the heat so summer is always my least favorite season and fall is my favorite. Actually, from favorite to least favorite, Fall, Spring, Winter, Summer.
Me -- fall, winter, spring, summer. I have never liked summer!
I spent yesterday putting wedding gown tulle over the top of my pond net. I will have to put a picture up. The net was working well for leaves, but acorns fell right through. The fish were so curious about what the heck I was doing. It looks weird!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have a large vein in one of my thighs. It causes a lot of discomfort :( A vascular surgeon will take care of
I used to guide the surgeons during that procedure, using ultrasound. We started out doing them in surgery, then they become a outpatient procedure, most of the time. They give you good drugs!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well last week my pond was 57 degrees......I was out of wheat germ..... OK this is it, I am done feeding...... Low and behold yesterday the water temperature was up to 71 .... My boys and girls were begging.....needless to say water temperature today was 73..... So I went and got them some Honey Nut Cheerios..... What can I say.... Lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I used to guide the surgeons during that procedure, using ultrasound. We started out doing them in surgery, then they become a outpatient procedure, most of the time. They give you good drugs!

Had the surgery this past Monday, glad to have it over with, and yes, they gave me good drugs !!

Ask a Question