j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Heal up nice and quick @Tula ! Enjoy the drugs cuz when all well it's back to reality
upload_2017-11-3_17-51-42.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Heal up nice and quick @Tula ! Enjoy the drugs cuz when all well it's back to reality View attachment 106022
I stopped taking the pain pills a couple days after surgery. I'm supposed to be up and walking, when I'm not resting with my legs elevated. I walked a total of two miles today, wearing my compression stockings :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Well last week my pond was 57 degrees......I was out of wheat germ..... OK this is it, I am done feeding...... Low and behold yesterday the water temperature was up to 71 .... My boys and girls were begging.....needless to say water temperature today was 73..... So I went and got them some Honey Nut Cheerios..... What can I say.... Lol
Lucky you! I'm so jealous of people who can make their fish eat whatever they toss in the water, my fish are so picky!

@Tula I'm glad that's over and you're doing well! :)

Ask a Question