I just hate it when......

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I bought one of those timers for on the hose like addy has and it works great .No forgetting any more .The money was worth the risk .There is a cheaper version end of season sale at walmart for around 20 dollars .I got mine for less that 30 dollars but it excepts 2 hoses .
We had a hose timer and it was great, but..... I guess there is too much water pressure going into the hoses or something, and when the timer cuts off, we've had problems with severe leakage at the faucet. So, if I forget to turn off the main water at the timer, I'm screwed there, but at least the water isn't going into the pond any more at that point, so the fish are safe.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I get that from my hydrant on my well and my son put some kind of part on the double tap that when the timer shuts down the other thing opens up slowly to allow water pressure to be released slowly .He was going to put an alarm on it but the thing was expensive to buy and the part he put on came from my local plumbing store and was only 15 dollars .I put the hose from it up in the air so I can see it is coming out so timer must have turned went off .

Ask a Question