Lake Aydn and Lake Qarsherskiy canal project?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That’s weird about the Bermuda. Well, I have a few personal ponds. I thought this was a forum where we could talk about all things that are related to Ponds and water, Gardens and construction of them.
Yep you can but just saying not sure we can help w/your big canal project but then who knows? Ask away!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Lake Qarsherskiy
Only comes up on you tube I found nothing else besides links to here and that is also odd soooo
And Americans are questioning minds, targets for way too many scams and BS. and saying things like spend millions of dollars then give to homeless doesn't past the smell test without proof . and that proof would be a cashiers check to gbbudd for 500000 k and I'll help you build what ever you would like.
Ask your questions and we will see what we can do

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Only comes up on you tube I found nothing else besides links to here and that is also odd soooo
And Americans are questioning minds, targets for way too many scams and BS. and saying things like spend millions of dollars then give to homeless doesn't past the smell test without proof . and that proof would be a cashiers check to gbbudd for 500000 k and I'll help you build what ever you would like.
Ask your questions and we will see what we can do
I just found this and it is a long read: https://micronations.wiki/wiki/Islamic_Sultanate_of_Qarsherskiy

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
There is a group among them:

Swamp Pirates of Qarsherskiy​

The Qarsherskiy Swamp Pirates (Qarshkī: قارشيرصكئ سْوَامْپ پِارَيتْس also spelled as ق (Romanization: Qaaf; literally the Arabic letter for Q) is the privateering force based in Islamic Sultanate of Qarsherskiy comprised of pirates who steal from enemies of Qarsherskiy during war times and sell their goods to support themselves and Qarsherskiy. This helps Qarsherskiy get through sanctions and weaken the enemies. In total there is atleast 47 personnel in the Qarsherskiy Swamp Pirates group.

The Qarsherskiy Swamp Pirates are viewed critically and positively by different people. Islamic clerics and scholars say stealing is Haram, meaning not allowed in Islam, and that the pirates are not good people. The Qarsherskiyan government views them as a valuable ally which weakens the enemy by targeting and pillaging enemy trade routes and enriches the military by donating half of the money they make to Qarsherskiy‘s army. Justification for the piracy is made due to the fact that the Qarsherskiy Swamp Pirates only target hostile enemies who are using money generated from their goods to obtain weaponry which is used against Qarsherskiy. Many young people see the pirates of Qarsherskiy’s woods, lakes, and swamplands as heroic men and women.

Conflicts involved in​

The Qarsherskiy Swamp Pirates were actively involved in the Pond-Water Neo-Nazi war and supported Qarsherskiy in the struggle against the Neo-Nazis such as: Battle of Khateeshkiy

Active Locations​

BasaraQ Triangle, Lake ‘Aydn County

Coastal shallows, Lake ‘Aydn

RC boat shipping ports, Lake Qarsherskiy

Ask a Question