sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Never saw that with a liner .I got my liner from dr foster and smith and it was bigger than i ordered .I know I was on the phone with the girl figuring out the right size of liner for awhile .I built my pond bigger and deeper and still had enough for the waterfall pond .

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I am not sure why her bog is gross. It may be the size of bog to pond ratio, might be the water flow rate. Mine is big, with very good water flow. I have around 50ish fish +/- I don't even try to count them and thousands of tads.
It has been running since 2010, never stinks even after sitting turned off for months. This year it was off since 9/26 when we headed to Arizona, didn't get flipped on until the mid of March this year. No stink no gross brown and nasty stuff.
I'm wondering if my flow rate was too small. I used really small PVC and garden hose as tubing so I just may not have been getting enough water flow through it. The plants are growing like crazy and the pond is clear but algae ridden.

Ask a Question