Advertisements

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Finally had a chance to go thru photos to get some pics of our kids. The big grey (25+lbs) is Boo. When the suitcases come out he is usually the first thing in. Domino is our black and white trouble maker. He always crosses his paws! Diego is our little leopard as we call him.

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 253
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 325
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 293
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 235
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 245
  • 063.JPG
    063.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 252
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 252

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I have a boo also. Looks like your Boo hopes to go on the trip w/ you :cheerful:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Donor
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
j.w said:
Did she dig that big hole herself? She looks like she knows something is down there for sure :biggrin:
Colleen the labpoodle digs the hole then missy has to investigate it. She also digs like crazy, looking for crabs, if she finds a washed up jellyfish, she digs a circle around it, never touching but digs like crazy

Sill learning the best way to use the gopro, closer is better for some things.

With our almost daily 4 mile walk we have learned which dogs are safe with her, which we need to keep her from. The large white dog is a lab/poodle, he just ignores her.

Here is missy's belly crawl attack mode

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's so funny the way she does that on her belly. Never seen a dog do that before :biggrin:

Ad

Advertisements

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Donor
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
She cracks us up jw, it is so darn funny.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
He loves you and wants to be w/ you no matter what Rob.............I assume we are always chatting w/ Rob on here right? I see a man leg this time so know it's you :biggrin:

Long ago Zeke and I when living at a different home we would pick up aluminum cans and beautify the neighborhood somewhat. I would just pick up the easy to get ones but the ones in the bushes or down a grassy hill I trained him to get for me. He would sometimes get bored w/ doing that and would sit and look at me w/that look of disapproval and growl a little and then bark at me.............but he would still go get them when I kept pointing :biggrinangelA:
One day he just decided to jump into the huge container we kept throwing the cans into.............silly dog :cheerful:

tm5i2.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
larkin that is a zoo.You should contact local schools for tours and drum up business for your self . :cheerful: :cheerful: missy is being safe since the dog is bigger .

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
This is our cat Sherlock. He might has some Bengal in him from all the swirl and length of his body (he’s long and tall). Rescued when he was about a year old, 6-7 years now.

262_50010025386_9746_n.jpg

This is Pheobe. People said she probably has some ridgeback in her, from the color and her face. Also rescued her when she was about a year old, she's 7 now I think. She loves to play with balls, when we go to the mountain she will just run and run after the ball that I throw down the hill ;)
262_50010045386_846_n.jpg

She's also a good jumper to try to catch the ball.

262_50010145386_6471_n.jpg

Ad

Advertisements

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Fat Poppy always tried to bust out of the truck first, they know spring is comming and so is the fat easter bunnys.... They never catch one now that they are getting old, but they sure like to try... Farmer seems to like me!! :)

Last edited:
Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
This is Greta, our Australian Shepard.
495.JPG

Mow mow, our outside kitty.
264.JPG

And our four legged rides.
524.JPG

My grandpuppies
Christmas Boogie and Sheila.jpg and somewhere around here there is a bunny I cant find a pic of. :)

Ask a Question