Let's see our pets

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
that's what I was thinking!! I figured BKH must have a LOT of human servants helping round up and hold all the 'kids'! Not to mention, have a quick trigger finger on that cam!

Ha, I WAS thinking (for a foolish moment) of trying to get our (4) year and a half old cats to sit/lay/lounge/stay in front of the Christmas tree for a pic, then laughed at my moment of lunacy! Yeah, right, 4 cats actually staying in one spot long enough for me to pull the trigger. Hell, even when they DO lay sorta maybe almost on the same bed SLEEPING, by the time I run grab the camera, at least ONE has whispered my intent to the others and splits before I get back!

I applaud your 'puppy training' techniques, BKH; don't suppose you also got Halloween pics, do ya? Do ya????? heh heh :D:eek::oops::rolleyes:;)

View attachment 145471
Oh, cats are a whole 'nother level of picture skills - dogs are WAY easier! We go slowly, do many short "training/playing" sessions, especially when they're working on a new costume or prop. It took two long weeks to get Beckett to sit in that sleigh - he was terrified of it when it first came into the house (or he pretended to be so he could get extra chicken! lol)
I didn't do Halloween last year, but we did do bunny ears for Easter.
04 - easter bunny dogs 01.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Oh, cats are a whole 'nother level of picture skills - dogs are WAY easier! We go slowly, do many short "training/playing" sessions, especially when they're working on a new costume or prop. It took two long weeks to get Beckett to sit in that sleigh - he was terrified of it when it first came into the house (or he pretended to be so he could get extra chicken! lol)
I didn't do Halloween last year, but we did do bunny ears for Easter.
View attachment 145476
okay, seriously, can you REALLY look at this pic and say out loud; 'my, the kids look happy!' I hope their expression changed when the rotiisserie got to them! :p:cool: And, do you ever wonder if they're thinkin' 'Man! Look how we've got them trained to fuss over us--TWO weeks and STILL getting dem treats!'

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
okay, seriously, can you REALLY look at this pic and say out loud; 'my, the kids look happy!' I hope their expression changed when the rotiisserie got to them! :p:cool: And, do you ever wonder if they're thinkin' 'Man! Look how we've got them trained to fuss over us--TWO weeks and STILL getting dem treats!'

View attachment 145483
Every time they moved the stupid ears kept falling off! They were trying to hold as still as they possibly could (while plotting their revenge) :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
30th dec lost 1 of my dog, today gone to local kennel/shelter nd fall in love with him...Bagigia! If all will go oki, saturday will be at home
20220112_170245.jpg
20220112_170339.jpg

Last edited:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
30th dec lost 1 of my dog, today gone to local kennel/shelter nd fall in love with him...Bagigia! If all will go oki, saturday will be at home
Sad for the loss of your dog but great you are rescuing a poor pup from the shelter. What kind of breed mix is he?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Its a mix with a "carlino"...its a pug mix.
He kissed me like hell...is so joyful

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Its a mix with a "carlino"...its a pug mix.
He kissed me like hell...is so joyful
Had to look that Carlino name up. So they are also called a Dutch Bulldog or pugs. Looks like maybe German Shepherd or Husky markings too in the mix or ?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Had to look that Carlino name up. So they are also called a Dutch Bulldog or pugs. Looks like maybe German Shepherd or Husky markings too in the mix or ?
i wrote pug, after carlino ;) i just remember the eng name :)
dunno about his marking, but yea looks like em...with black back...but both of em are a bit high like shoulder...btw don't matter the mix, but the cuteness :p

Ask a Question