Let's see our pets

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Oh, you don't have to worry about my crew. They don't have to wait for Santa to get spoiled! They get really excited when they see/hear the box of 'dog costumes' come out because they know that means Mama's bustin' out *really* good treats! :ROFLMAO:
Now that we're down to only two dogs, it's almost boring to set up our holiday pose. Back in 2017 when we still had four I actually managed to pull off 'The Muttcracker'. Now THAT was an interesting challenge.
View attachment 145466
Here we had Charlie as the Nutcracker prince, Beckett as the evil rat-terrier king, Abby as sweet Clara, and Dinah as the Sugarplum Fairy.
We lost Charlie the following year, so down to three for 2018 I went with a Christmas Elf in the sleigh with a couple of beautiful reindogs.
View attachment 145467
Yes, my dogs are very good sports (and also really, really like rotisserie chicken! lol)
Just saw this BKHpondcritters...Wow! So precious...Those faces thinking about the upcoming treats are priceless!
He is an interesting mix Dimelius....Did you have him from when he was a puppy? Such a cute face! The curved tail is unusual, no?
Just went back and saw that you rescued him Dimelius...Wonderful...Now I see where the curved tail came from (pug) Very cute:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
We go get our lil Nico today! Taking our two to meet up with him at the breeders. She has a greeting room so we can keep our foreign dogs from her pac, she has puppies and is very very careful.View attachment 145468View attachment 145469

We go get our lil Nico today! Taking our two to meet up with him at the breeders. She has a greeting room so we can keep our foreign dogs from her pac, she has puppies and is very very careful.View attachment 145468View attachment 145469
OMG addy1...could there be anything cuter? They are deceiving though...lionhearted! Typical terriers:) The top pic is amazing...Whoever took that is a master photographer in my book...What a gorgeous dog...

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The top pic is amazing...Whoever took that is a master photographer in my book...What a gorgeous dog...
Birgit is a awesome photograper. She has a total set up in the basement for the kids, props, lighting, great camera, and tons of treats to get them to behave. Her photos are unreal. I am lucky to get one unblurry shot of the pups.

Lil Bear around 8ish weeks old

IMG_4461.jpg
molly and milo.JPG

Lil bears parents Molly and Milo, parents to be

One of her new boys from Germany

Screenshot 2022-01-12 181554.png

One of Nico's babies
Screenshot 2022-01-12 183057.png
New boy from germanyScreenshot 2022-01-12 183359.png

New mama once she grows upScreenshot 2022-01-12 181755.png

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
i found him yestarday in my local shelter, he is around 1,5 years old. I think the curved tail come from his pug part :p
My pups were always from the shelter, I would go in the shelter and pick up the pup that looked the saddest, or was scheduled to be deleted soon. Even my first 5 yorkies were all rescues, this group were bought.

So neat you found your fur baby at a shelter and it will be your best buddy. I love my dogs, everyone I have ever had.

Even rescued one from the desert, someone dumped 7 pups out to die. The rest found homes for.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
My pups were always from the shelter, I would go in the shelter and pick up the pup that looked the saddest, or was scheduled to be deleted soon. Even my first 5 yorkies were all rescues, this group were bought.

So neat you found your fur baby at a shelter and it will be your best buddy. I love my dogs, everyone I have ever had.

Even rescued one from the desert, someone dumped 7 pups out to die. The rest found homes for.

Here in Italy u cant put down dogs in shelters, is illegal.
My 1st dog came from shelter, i was 10 years old, and after that i was going alone at school i said to my parents:"now I can get a dog i can go outside with it alone"...we delayed our Xmas holiday to get my dog. <3

I wanted a female, but there arent...so got him, no way that ibleft a shelter w/o a dog..

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
didcha introduce Bagigia to Buddy, yet??? ya know we now have TWO camp dogs ta prowl the perimeter. Oh, yeah, and Buddy as backup!
today we gone to shelter for the meeting between Shelly nd Bagigia, after it gone well they asked me:"do you want bring him at home alrdy?" "Hell yea!" and we returned with 2 dogs.
Monday ill sign all papers.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
today we gone to shelter for the meeting between Shelly nd Bagigia, after it gone well they asked me:"do you want bring him at home alrdy?" "Hell yea!" and we returned with 2 dogs.
Monday ill sign all papers.
awww, makes me swell with tears; I remember when I got to pick you outta the lot addy was shepherding...signing those papers made ME happy like you with lil Bagiga! Watch out, Nico--ya now gots some competition! For the 'cuteness' trophy; whatcha think I meant??? The next honey raid??

Ask a Question