water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Happy pups up there!

Lil Bear and his new perch, we moved part of the couch over to the windows, he loves it. Watching for critters and napping. Coat on today, it went cold on us.
20210422_112118.jpg
20210421_072610.jpg

Dave Cee

High-school Sweethearts
Reaction score
Country
United States
20211108_081842ad9242738e333f90.jpg

"When I nip you on the forearm you will awaken, refreshed as from a deep sleep, go into the kitchen and open a can of chicken liver pate."

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Dinah & Beckett would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season (no matter which list you're on...)
View attachment 145439
those 'kids' had better get something extra under the tree this year, jus' fer puttin' up with their 'parent's' silliness! And I DON'T wanna see any innocent eyes, BKH!! :giggle: :giggle: :D ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
those 'kids' had better get something extra under the tree this year, jus' fer puttin' up with their 'parent's' silliness! And I DON'T wanna see any innocent eyes, BKH!! :giggle: :giggle: :D ;)

View attachment 145462
Oh, you don't have to worry about my crew. They don't have to wait for Santa to get spoiled! They get really excited when they see/hear the box of 'dog costumes' come out because they know that means Mama's bustin' out *really* good treats! :ROFLMAO:
Now that we're down to only two dogs, it's almost boring to set up our holiday pose. Back in 2017 when we still had four I actually managed to pull off 'The Muttcracker'. Now THAT was an interesting challenge.
Muttcracker 01.jpg

Here we had Charlie as the Nutcracker prince, Beckett as the evil rat-terrier king, Abby as sweet Clara, and Dinah as the Sugarplum Fairy.
We lost Charlie the following year, so down to three for 2018 I went with a Christmas Elf in the sleigh with a couple of beautiful reindogs.
Christmas pic final.jpg

Yes, my dogs are very good sports (and also really, really like rotisserie chicken! lol)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow our yorkies would never stay that still...................When he sees me pick up the camera to take a pic he moves runs ducks his head.

What fantastic pictures!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We go get our lil Nico today! Taking our two to meet up with him at the breeders. She has a greeting room so we can keep our foreign dogs from her pac, she has puppies and is very very careful.
nico.jpg
20211202_061051.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Wow our yorkies would never stay that still...................When he sees me pick up the camera to take a pic he moves runs ducks his head.

What fantastic pictures!
Abby was a bit camera shy in day to day life. She wouldn't run, but I definitely got more 'turned away head' shots of her than nice ones of her looking at the camera. But even she would be more than cooperative when we'd play 'dress up' because it meant getting rotisserie chicken (or something similarly irresistible!) I always make worth their while to cooperate with my silly human games.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States

What fantastic pictures!
that's what I was thinking!! I figured BKH must have a LOT of human servants helping round up and hold all the 'kids'! Not to mention, have a quick trigger finger on that cam!

Ha, I WAS thinking (for a foolish moment) of trying to get our (4) year and a half old cats to sit/lay/lounge/stay in front of the Christmas tree for a pic, then laughed at my moment of lunacy! Yeah, right, 4 cats actually staying in one spot long enough for me to pull the trigger. Hell, even when they DO lay sorta maybe almost on the same bed SLEEPING, by the time I run grab the camera, at least ONE has whispered my intent to the others and splits before I get back!

I applaud your 'puppy training' techniques, BKH; don't suppose you also got Halloween pics, do ya? Do ya????? heh heh :D:eek::oops::rolleyes:;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question