Looking a new homes and have a few questions about modifications

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
You could do a lot with a yard like that one. It's good that your brother in law could go, and give advice as it removes a lot of guesswork involved in renovations.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
The 8 (one isn’t in the shot) pines trees will be history! There are a few other trees (2 oaks, but not sure about the rest) in the yard and on the other side of the fence, still on the property.

AND THE OWNERS ACCEPTED OUR BID! WE ARE BUYING THE HOUSE!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Congratulations, that is an impressive sized garden, oh the things you can plan, will you perhaps be adding more turtles .

Reaction score
Country
United States
As the crow flies, close to 2 miles, but haven’t officially mapped or timed the commute. Maybe a 5 minute drive, in good traffic.

It does make it a little easier than having to move to another state. Especially when you have animals to move.

When I was a kid my parents bought a house that was just one street over from where we lived. But because it was in another city we had to change schools.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I moved from California to Massachusetts, not the first big move either, so I am done. When I can't handle winter anymore, I may just move again. @Mmathis I hope you like moving.

Ask a Question