Looking for advice (not pond related) of a home construction nature adding a vent hood for stove (2 story house)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You a happy grump??????????????? good to know!
Let's just say I have never been mistaken for being gleeful and gay "the truesence of the word"

I was asked to move a foundation once because they flipped the whole lot the survey crew flipped the west and east walls so when they staked the west wall it was realy the east . Then they measured off the west wall toward the east which was off the property. The foundation was poured on the wrong property. And yes we moved the entire foundation some 4 months latter the land owner was very lucky the neighbor was beyond a nice guy . And that the house was just a rectangle no basement

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
To @GBBUDD et al, here’s an update. Things happen slowly in this household, LOL! We haven’t taken any action yet, but hubby and I have discussed it in depth and I think we’re finally on the same page. Keeping our fingers crossed that the anatomy of the walls and craw space between the first and 2nd floors will be cooperative. In the meantime, well, we don’t cook that much on the stove, so we’re exercising caution (hubby prefers to grill outside, and we use the ovens more so than we do the cooktop). Next step will be to purchase a new countertop microwave and remove the existing one. Baby steps. I’ll keep you posted.

Ask a Question