Looking for NEXUS

Reaction score
Hi im new here and just want to see if there is anyone selling nexus filters. Heres some background info on my pond. It is roughly 15000 gallons with currently 1 sequence 4200 gph pump and an 80 watt uv. There are also 2 nexus filters, but i need one more. If there are any out there, pm me your best price! Thanks

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Koifish welcome to the forum where do you come from ?
Weve been koi keepers ourselve for 27 years now and love the hobby however our own setup through disability is much more modest in size just a fraction of what your own pond is.
One of our members did a thread on how to make your own nexus and saved a small fortune at the same time perhaps you dig back through the threads and see if you can find it , it was very professionally done .
We did a thread on our koi, koi health fish behaviour and fish disease Library with a sort review along with ISBN numbers and Authors names for anyone from novice keepers upwards who are looking to buy koi books to further themselves in our hobby your more than welcome to take a look through it to see if there are any that would help you out all you have to do is go out and buy them armed with all you need to know to buy the books

Dave

Ask a Question