Looking for recommendations for online koi suppliers.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I am a newbie and I am looking for online koi suppliers with a good reputation. I have found a lot but a lot have terrible reviews. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank You
Bossman

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Welcome @Bossman. I've never bought fish online, but I know both @Gemma and @mrsclem are reliable reviewers!

Just reassure us that you have a pond big enough for koi! (I'm assuming if you're looking to pay the price to ship koi that you know what you're doing, but we get surprised here every now and again!)

Reaction score
Country
United States
i have been buying koi from these 2 guys for a long time..#1.KODA....#2 CHAMPION KOI these 2 are the best i have found, i have been doing this for over 40 years. i rank koda the best, with champion a very close #2 look at Kodas web site they have all breeders who got hit the disease.. and they test. they are located in Hawaii.and they are honest good people. champion is from cal. i deal a lot with him. good professional people .

Ask a Question