Media or showcase?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5/6
Country
United States
I posted pics on the media forum and they are in the correct order...can pic order be changed? Or should I have used Showcase for pictures? What is the preferred place for pictures? Uploading any place seems to be a chore using !y Kindle Fire.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
@ramoth41 The Showcase is more for the start to finish of the pond build. It has different areas like construction, video, plants etc which is better to organize. If just random pictures then maybe media. Either way pictures are very welcome in either area :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
If you view your album, you should see an option at the top of the page to 'Customize Album Order' - this will bring up a box in which you can shift the photos around. Not sure how well it will work on a tablet though, it's more designed for keyboard and mouse.

In terms of whether to set up a photo album or showcase, it's entirely up to you! The media section is more so that people can share images, but the Showcase section is more to tell a story.

Let me know if there is anything I can help with :)

Ask a Question