more DUCK DYNASTY scandal?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
HEY DUCK DYNASTY FANS......some folks just cant leave things alone... what do you think?

How A Wealthy, Clean-Cut ‘Duck Dynasty’ Tricked The World For Publicity

In the wake of the recent homophobia and racism scandals surrounding A&E’s popular so-called “reality” show Duck Dynasty, there is an important, little-known detail that should be remembered: it’s all fake… all of it.
Sources close to the show have time and time again leaked details that the show is literally scripted. Because of non-disclosure agreements, cameramen, and others who wish to go public with this information have proven unable to do so. As a result, without a name attached to such leaked information, many of these claims of inauthenticity are seen as lacking credibility.
But as the saying goes, “a picture is worth a thousand words.” One thing that the so-called “Duck Dynasty” family cannot deny are family pictures taken before their fabricated “reality” show was scripted for them. These pictures all showcase a family devoid of backwoods attire: no camouflage, no face paint, no headbands, and no beards.

e3e1f0a1c22cc2c1e814011a4fd793d6.jpg

In the place of Real Tree camo shotguns, we see the family above with golf clubs.
Below is the real Jase Robertson and Family. They look like any other clean-cut wealthy Caucasian family. Admittedly, we see a very trim, socially acceptable beard in this picture… nothing like the costumes the family dons for the popular A&E show.

Here are Jase and Missy Robertson. Jase is a whole lot hairier and a whole lot richer.

But Jase isn’t the only one pulling the proverbial wool over viewers’ eyes. Willie Robertson too used to look a whole lot more like everyone else in his socio-economic caste. Instead of camo, we see hair bleach. And we are supposed to believe that these were backwards hill-folk, who raised themselves up from the trailer park?

You’ve seen the before image, now here’s the after:

These guys aren’t alone with the fakery. Below is a picture of the real Jep Robertson and family.

Here’s Jep now, after the A&E treatment:

The costumes are for show, the beards and bandanas are for show – and more than likely, even the recent “scandals” are for show. We have recently learned that A&E will keep Phil Robertson even after previously announcing he would be kicked off the show for breach of contract, due to racist and homophobic comments. In all likelihood, the scandals were part of a well-orchestrated hoax to get even more ratings, even more attention, and ultimately, even more money for this already filthy-rich family.
Remember, that while this fake scandal was front page news, the NDAA was passed without a peep from the mainstream media. The bill which is infamous for its language regarding “disappearing” U.S. citizens and indefinite detention was passed via “Fast-Tracking” while a huge number of Americans were distracted by the Phil Robertson “scandal.” Let’s stop giving this Schmuck Dynasty the attention and money that they so obviously don’t deserve.
(Article by M.B. David; images via TimesUnion.com, AETV.com, RefinedGuy.com, blog.zap2it.com, EdgeCastCDN.net)

Reaction score
bettasngoldfish said:
I always assume most if not all of what I see on reality tv is fake. otherwise no one would watch ;)
Yes,

It is all fake, as in fiction. They make up these stories for entertainment purposes, it is not reality except for the money they make off of it.
My Dad always told me, if you want to know the truth, follow the money! You can bet that this is the truth. People do the darnedest things for money, so when you see lunacy, you can bet that it is being performed for the sake of money or greed.

Personally, I will accept a check, you don't need to send cash, but I will take either.

Catishnut

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Most of these shows are fake thats why we dont bother to watch them here in the UK not that he cast are complaining they are probably laughing all the way to the bank

Dave

Ask a Question