My 5,000 Gal Pond Build In Photos

Reaction score
Thanks Nigil. They are all eating as usual, which has me very happy. It's very interesting to see them eating just inches away from you in a semi-raised pond, versus throwing food at a distance in a below ground pond. I said to my hubby tonight as I was feeding: 'this is too cool!'

Reaction score
Sorry, Kinda fell of the face of the earth for a while, I'm back now. Build is slow due to rain, it's slow going. Had to get our koi out of our small stock tank, had to do a quick build on a backyard pond, the wife loves it.

I plan on starting some work on our big pond this week.

Reaction score
koikeepr said:
Thanks Nigil. They are all eating as usual, which has me very happy. It's very interesting to see them eating just inches away from you in a semi-raised pond, versus throwing food at a distance in a below ground pond. I said to my hubby tonight as I was feeding: 'this is too cool!'

Too cool indeed Koikeeper, beautiful fish! Beautiful pond!

shanezam203

Rookie
Reaction score
koikeepr said:
CIMG2770.jpg

Very Very nice Pond, I am real impressed. I like the waterfall the best and then the two shoots from the bottom with jets coming from your drains.

Very nice job. :bowdown:

Reaction score
thank you so much for the compliments. I will see if I can nab some photos of the fish in their new digs. It's been hot as blazes here lately!

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
koikeepr said:
thank you so much for the compliments. I will see if I can nab some photos of the fish in their new digs. It's been hot as blazes here lately!
lookin good ........I feel ya on the heat....btw I did have some lemonade:regular_waving_emot

Ask a Question