My fish say hi!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Just thought this was cute :)

DSCN3592_zps929bab43.jpg

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
YOU HAVE TALKING FISH? THAT IS SO COOL!.......oh wait, ok i get it.. they dont really talk do they? i'm so gullable. sorry to bother you. bye.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hi fishies, you look so pretty.............. and HUNGRY! Do you still have all your fingers pecan? :D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
They do seem hungry don't they. LOL

Our granddoggy Cpl just moved back from KC KS and out there his daddy took him fishing with him. When he caught fish he let little Cpl lick them.

Well as soon as Cpl saw my fish in the pond he wanted to lick them LOL. The fish think he is going to feed them. So little Cpl licks and the fish kiss his tongue. It is the cutest thing ever.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh granddogger must be having fun with the fish and his uncle dogs also .Wonder how they taste . :razz:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
sissy said:
oh granddogger must be having fun with the fish and his uncle dogs also .Wonder how they taste . :razz:
He loves his new uncle Carlos. Carlos runs and runs and plays with him. Leo has always been a little ornery guy that just growls at the other pups. LOL but no one pays any attention to his growls. It has to be frustrating for him... No one takes him seriously LOL

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
poor leo no one to boss around .But sure does give carlos some one to play with .I guess you get to laygh at them a lot during the day .I think it is funny how pee wee moved in and from the beginning he showed king arthur who the boss was gonna be from now on .He fit in 2 hands and first thing he did when the king sniffed him was growl and bite his nose .From then on the king was over thrown .The crown was passed

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
LOL, King PeeWee has a ring to it :)

While the others don't pay attention to Leo when he growls (probably because he growls all the time, we figure it is the only way he knows to express himself. He even growls while he gives kisses LOL) they all know Leo is the boss and when Leo gets serious every takes note. :)

Ask a Question