My koi seems to have a sore on his head... looking for help identifying the cause.

Reaction score
Country
United States
We did it every other day for a week and then once a week after that for probably two or three more times. Maybe 5 or 6 times total. Eventually we decided that catching him was causing too much stress, so we stopped.
Thank you for all your help, his first salt bath ... done!!!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I want to thank all of your for your help, this has been one of the most inviting and informative group I have ever joined! Looking forward to letting you all know he made it and you helped!!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Stick around - lots of smart and helpful people here! We love to chat about ponds... and all kinds of other stuff, too!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome to our forum!

Good advice up there

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to our forum!

Good advice up there
Thank you! I am so happy to have found all you guys, you have all been a huge help to me and very inviting. Thanks to all of you that took the time to help me out on this one, I now have hope that my old man will survive! I just wish he wasn't going into hibernation with it still going on, but on the bright side at least the water is cold enough that I can catch him!

Ask a Question