My pond runs all winter, zone 2/3

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Ponds are all running nicely, tropical fish pond out front is just amazing, water lettuce growing so nice, must get a video today and upload later.

Just want you all to see my amazing mother who is recovering more and more each day from stage 7 dementia. CBD is just amazing and I go see her twice a day to give her CBD, and must go see her right away. Just wanted to post this video of her from yesterday, God knows I love her so very much. She said I was showing my teeth cause I had a big smile for her...

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Great to see your mom doing so much better and yes cbd oils are great .I use hemp seed oil in peppermint flavor and it has done wonders for my knees and back .Your mom looks great and not only she is lucky but so are you .It makes me sad at times because I think of both of my moms and all the great times we had and how much I miss them.I was lucky to be blessed with a great mom in law and dad .I agree your mom looks great for her age ,she looks a lot younger

Ask a Question