My pond runs all winter, zone 2/3

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Your fairy land is adorable! We have a local conservatory and each Christmas, they have a replica of our city, complete with little trains running. Most os the rail tracks, houses and decor are made of sticks and moss...so creative!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Thank goodness for my homemade greenhouse cause up north here winters can sometimes seem long and dreary so it's nice to have warm spot to "play in sun" ha ha. The sun really makes me feel better and up north in Canada were all starved of vitamin D. Tomorrow I am off again and weather should be warm unless weather man wrong. Plan to work around ponds and tidy up things.

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
We have a local conservatory and each Christmas, they have a replica of our city, complete with little trains running. Most os the rail tracks, houses and decor are made of sticks and moss...so creative!
What a neat idea.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Poppy got bad news last week at the Doctors office and that made me cry, so Poppy growled and barked at Doctor cause she made me cry. Poor Poppy has a big tummer on her spleen and if it busts she will go very quickly. Needless to say I have been little depressed these days. At least the weather is very nice lately so maybe Poppy can have one more summer by the ponds. John trying almost everything to fix her, the baking soda treatments and other organic stuff to fix her. Who knows it could work and when hubby had cancer he tried all kinds of stuff including electrocution to the cancer on his mouth. Hubby would be out back rigging the lawn mower so he could electracute the area. We're not going to do that to poor old
Poppy but just other safer humane organic treatments cause Doctor said they could do nothing for her. :(
Message_1490030545955.jpg

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I already have some pansies planted by the pond. I must be the first one to plant in town, as the ground here is mostly still frozen hard after the first inch. I will for sure make pond beautiful for sweet Poppy. Thamful that the weather is beautiful and that we still have her today.

Ask a Question