My pond runs all winter, zone 2/3

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I played for hours moving things around and enjoying the warm sun from inside my cosy greenhouse. Too cold to play fairies ouside by ponds but spring is coming even if snow still on the ground here, but birds are chirping their little heads off this morning. Should warm up soon and hopefully that snow will all melt away and never come back till next winter. Ponds outside need some nice warm sun to spring alive!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Winter has come back for a bit here, birds are already making nests, we even found a broken egg on the ground after a bad storm.

Love your setup Colleen!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
The kids always hang around, the blonde girl is Jemma, my best friends little 7 year old girl and the other girl Shana, is her best friend. Jemma has been coming around playing with my Fairy stuff since she first started walking and very soon the kids next door will be over as well. They were looking out their bedroom window that looks over my ponds waving to us yesterday.

Ask a Question